The Comic Con fun lasts all week long in the Gaslamp Quarter, with multiple transformations and activations! The Hilton Gaslamp Hotel is one of the many locations participating in all the fun, and we are here to give you the inside scoop!
-The Spa within the Hilton Gaslamp Hotel will be featuring Neil deGrasse Tyson’s exhibit Space Odyssey. This one of a kind virtual reality will allow guests to fully immerse in the world of Space. This exhibit will be spotlighting “ The John Wick VR Experience”, “NASA Journey to Mars”, in addition to multiple stellar innovators, and much more!
- Wednesday, July 20: Media & VIP Preview 3:00–6:00 PM; Open Preview: 6:00–9:00 PM
- Thursday, July 21 & Friday, July 22: 9:00 AM–8:00 PM
- Saturday, July 23: 9:00 AM–7:00 PM
- Sunday, July 24: 9:00 AM–5:00 PM
-Directly next to the Hilton Gaslamp Hotel the fun continues with the South Park20 Experience. This location will have 20 life-size 2D/3D builds of the most memorable South Park moments. This interactive experience will also include a Hulu lounge that will be continuously streaming episodes. In addition there will be an art gallery celebrating the shows 20th season by featuring 20 pieces from 20 unique artists curated by artist Ron English.
- Thursday, July 21 through Saturday, July 23: 9:30 AM–7:00 PM
- Sunday, July 24: 9:30 AM–5:00 PM