The GQA and McFarlane Promotions are excited to invite you to participate in the 2017 Toast of Gaslamp to take place Saturday, December 9th, 2017 from 1PM to 5PM. Last year’s event was a complete sell out and we are looking forward to an even bigger and better event this year!
By providing 600-700 tastes of your house special with Toast of Gaslamp, your restaurant will receive exposure and direct contact with tasters, foodies, and over 500 potential customers. In addition we have an exclusive marketing campaign to promote the event and your restaurant:
- 1,000 promotional flyers distributed throughout San Diego County.
- Event Flyer emailed out to a database of over 10,000 people from all over the county.
- 100 posters displayed in Downtown San Diego.
- Opportunity to promote your restaurant on San Diego’s top television stations.
- Advertisements in top San Diego Publications.
- On-Air radio promotions. Last year’s promotions included Channel 93.3, Jack FM, 760 AM, KGB, Kiss FM, Magic 92.5, Jammin’ Z90, Star 94.1, Mighty 1090 AM, Max FM 105.7, and Easy 98.1.
- Special access to San Diego top food bloggers.
We look forward to including your restaurant in this year’s Toast of Gaslamp. Please fill out the attached participation form and kindly fax it back to McFarlane Promotions at (619) 233-0898, email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail it to 656 Fifth Ave. Ste. B, San Diego, CA 92101 by Friday, November 24th, 2017 to participate. We have limited space and will be reserving on a first-come, first-served basis. If you have any questions, please feel free to call me at (619) 233-5008.