Attend this Amazing Free Seminar hosted by SDGE
Experts will discuss:
- organic waste recycling and
- innovative programs that reduce organic waste
Attendees will learn how to:
- implement an organic waste recycling program.
- reduce organic waste with food tracking and repurposing
- utilize anaerobic food digesters and
- leverage new technologies for dealing with organic waste
This is a no-cost event! Register at: Seminars.SDGE.com or simply click HERE.
Richard Young , senior engineer and Director of Education at the Food Service Technology Center (FSTC)
Ana Carvalho, Environmental Specialist for the City of San Diego’s Environmental Services Department.