SDG&E provides an online energy management tool that gives you a summary of your business’s energy use. Log in to My Account and click on the My Energy Tab. You’ll see an at-a-glance view of your energy information.
- Bill-to-Date Estimate – Quick view of your cost-to-date and forecasted bill for the month.
- My Bill Highlights – Items that may cause your bill to change. Click on Bill Analysis to compare your bill side-by-side to see what caused your bill to change. Complete your Bill Analysis Profile for even more details.
- When Does My Business Use Energy? Monitor your energy use by the hour or day using these energy charts. If you’re eligible to earn Reduce Your Use rewards, you can also see your personalized details if you click on My Energy Use Graphs.
- How Does My Business Use Energy? Provide information about your business energy use habits for more accurate analyses of how your business uses energy and what actions you can take to save energy.
- How Does My Use Compare? Look at your energy use compared to the same time period last year. Click on My Bill Details to view up to 13 past months of your bills.