Mezé Greek Fusion, located at 345 Sixth Avenue, will celebrate National Taco Day with a featured line-up of Greek-inspired tacos available throughout the day on Thursday, October 4.
Priced between $2.50 and $5 per taco, with the option of adding a hard shell or “Grecamole,” Greek-style guacamole. Mezé Greek Fusion’s selection of tacos includes:
- Gyro Philly, served with onions, peppers, Swiss cheese, pico de Greco and spicy tzatziki;
- Kasseri cheese with pico de Greco, lettuce and spicy tzatziki;
- Roasted pulled pork, served with feta and cilantro;
- Shrimp, topped with pico de Greco, lettuce and spicy tzatziki;
- Blackened mushroom, with lettuce and spicy tzatziki;
- And more!
About Mezé Greek Fusion
Mezé Greek Fusion harnesses the pillars of Greek culture with a distinctively Southern California vibe. Awarded “Best Greek,” “Best Small Plates,” “Best Late-Night Menu,” and “Best Mediterranean,” by San Diego media and diners, Mezé is one of the most popular restaurants in Downtown San Diego. Mezé Greek Fusion, located at 345 Sixth Avenue, is open 11 a.m. – 11 p.m. Monday – Thursday, 11 a.m. – 2 a.m. on Friday, 10:30 a.m. – 2 a.m. on Saturday, and 10:30 a.m. – 11 p.m. on Sunday.